December 10, 2007

Kitchen Time.....SCARY


I'm telling you right now, I think I bit off more than I can chew for today. I really do have a rather long list of things. I am just trying to take it one thing at a time and see how far I get.
Refresh Your Spirit

I was able to spend some time reading the Bible on verses that talk about the Peace of God. It was refreshing to be reminded that when we have complete peace in God we should not be frightened or troubled and that when we are we need to take it God, first, through prayer.

Do Morning Routine

Take Time to Plan

1) Finish Bathroom Floors - I'm not going to be able to finish this today
2) Change Cat Litter
3) Cut Monkey's Hair
4) Give Monkey a Bath
5) Pack


Over on my right side bar, I have a running list of smaller tasks that I would like to complete today, as well.

Dinner Plan

I have a woman's dinner gathering at the church tonight, so I will make Kyle's favorite for him. Spaghetti. Luckily, it's really easy, so I'll just put the noodles on the boil and heat up some jarred sauce. I already have enough finger foods ready for Monkey for dinner.

Project of the Day

I don't know if you all remember The Great Kitchen Disaster of August. But, sadly, my kitchen is back in that state. So, I'm going to roll up my sleeves and tackle it yet again.

I just spent about 1 hour scrubbing my kitchen. I wish I could say I'm done, but I'm not. At this point, I need to move on to other pressing matters while Monkey is still sleeping. I have to be at the church in 2 1/2 hours and still need to fold a load of laundry and start packing since we leave tomorrow afternoon to go to my brother's wedding. Yah!

Graphic from art.com

No comments: