January 4, 2008

Product Review: Pampers Stages


I was sent a jumbo pack of Pampers Stages diapers and a pack of corresponding wipes to try out on Monkey. Here is my opinion:

Diapers: Pampers Cruisers - Size 4

These are great diapers! I had never tried these diapers on Monkey before (only the Swaddlers when he was just born) and I can say that Pampers has came through on their amazing quality, yet again. They were amazingly soft to the touch and really pliable. Monkey never leaked out of a single diaper that he wore during the day. They didn't absorb enough for him at night, but that isn't anything new, regular diapers just don't work for him at night. The only thing that sort of bothered me was the color of the diapers. they were white with dark purple on them. I thought that they looked a little girly. Not that it really matter since it is just a diaper; that's why I say that it sort of bothered me.

Wipes: Pampers - One ups!

The wipes were also amazing Pampers quality and I really liked them. They didn't dry out my precious Monkey's little hiney or my hands. They also had a great scent. I've never smelled wipes like these, it wasn't baby powdery at all, it was a very fresh, clean scent and it was really refreshing. I looked all over the package and couldn't find the scent of them. Maybe it's aloe? I don't know, but I really liked them! If I ever figure it out, I'll let you know.

Rating:

I rate the diapers at 9 out of 10 (only because of the lack of absorbency at night)

I rate the wipes at 10 out of 10

Well done, Pampers on creating more great quality products.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i started using pampers (just regular) at night for valen and he hasnt soaked through once! how much do you feed monkey at night? i fed valen 6 ounces before bed, hoping he would sleep all night, but i thought he wake up soaked, but he didnt. i am so stinking happy! pampers really are the best. purple is a bit girly, but unless he is still wearing them in first grade, it probably wont make a difference (=
gwen