January 28, 2008

My Little Organizer

Monkey is at that age where he has started to get into EVERYTHING. Empties out drawers, cabinets, clears off tables, etc. Sometimes it can be very helpful, he helps me take the clothes out of the washer and dryer and helps me unpack suitcases. Such a sweet little guy, really.

Saturday morning, we're trying to get out the door to take our middle schoolers tubing. I left Monkey on the floor by my messy desk. I come back not 5 minutes later and he some how pulled my coupon box down and had completely emptied it's entire contents all over the floor. So helpful.


Here is a video of Monkey picking out a car at the store.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

how cute is he!? Bryce does the same thing, he pulls down whatever he can reach. Poor guy gets his fingers closed in drawers almost daily. How was Idaho?

Kristin said...

he is too cute Emily. You live in the Northwest? If you don't mind me asking. Thanks for stopping by and entering

Candice said...

As you've heard, he's CUTE! Thanks for posting the video:)