December 27, 2008

Pregnancy: 29 Weeks, 5 Days

I can't believe I'm already down to about 10 weeks! Seems like the last few months have flown where as the first 3 drug because I was so sick.

At this point things are okay. I found out about a week and a half ago that I'm anemic, so after adding some iron supplements into my diet I'm feeling much better. I was really dragging there for awhile and just assumed it was because I was in my 3rd trimester. 2 check-ups ago I was measuring just a little small and then at my last appointment I was measuring small again so the midwife had my blood count checked. Anemia can cause babies to be underweight and also be born pre-term, so I'm really glad it was caught when it was. I want her to be born healthy, that's the most important to me.

I'm having pain in my hips like I did with Maddox, so I've been sleeping on my soft cushy sofa to alleviate some of the pain. Some nights it helps, others it doesn't. I'm miserable when I don't sleep well, though. Every step I take throughout the day hurts. I can do it, just 10 more weeks! I'll try to remember to have Kyle take a picture tonight, it's been too long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3rd trimester! oh my, i totally didnt realize that it was here already.
i thought i was anemic too, but the tests came back negative.... maybe i was... dahlia was preterm!
i hope you get through the next 10 weeks! i remember that trimester dragging on, especially since i couldnt sleep!
hope you sleep better than you have been.
gwen

Cheryl said...

hang in there! you're almost done! you can do it! did you make it home for Christmas?