May 26, 2008

Early Morning

For some reason all of us were wide awake at 6:30 this morning. Maddox and I had both been awake, but laying in bed since about 5:45am. TOO EARLY! What weird is that I don't know why we woke up early, we didn't go to bed exceptionally early or anything and on a normal day we all sleep until 8. It was weird. But, we decided to just get up and snuggle on the couch and watch a movie since it is a day off for Kyle. And, since we're all recovering from being sick, it was perfect. Maddox fell asleep in my lap at 10:30 and we both slept on the couch until 12:30. Messed up our normal nap routine, but we both needed it!


Here's a picture of Maddox chilling in his chair having some dry cereal and milk.



And, here's my newest hat: It turned out okay, but was an a lot of work sewing on all of those petals. Next time, I'd leave off the stem, kinda dorky.


I'm thinking about opening up an Esty store selling my hats. I think I'm going to keep knitting all summer and then hopefully open it in the fall when I have a lot of hats made up. I'm making up my own pattern right now, it will probably be done tonight.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe how cute Maddox is when he poses for pictures! I makes me smile every time :-) I miss him and can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! And good job on another hat!

Shelley said...

I love the hat with the stem! It would be sooooo cute in red!

jacquelyn said...

ok that hat is so adorable too...
also i love that maddox has a recliner in his size, so cute. justin was practically begging me to buy a mini poang from ikea for dahlia.... adorable!