March 1, 2008

Snuggles, Snuggles and More Snuggles

Day 3 of the fever is now winding down.

Yes, it's been 3 days of doing nothing but sitting on the couch watching TV's and movies. Good thing we have a DVR or else I'd be going insane. Also, too bad I watched Pride and Prejudice last week or else that would been a fabulous option. I'm feeling a little bit of cabin fever, but hanging in there. I was so relieved when Kyle came home last night to relieve me because I was feeling overwhelmed by the mess in my house.

I'm not sure what's up with our little hero, but he just has a fever and is extremely laid back. He played for a little while last night and we thought he was on the up and up, but today hasn't been any better than yesterday. But, it's okay, we're hanging in there. I'm bummed, though, because I probably shouldn't take him to church tomorrow and my dear husband is preaching :-( I thought about maybe sneaking into the cry room and just sitting in there with Maddox (nobody uses it because it's not sound proof) while he preached, but we'll have to see how he's doing then.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

How's the lil' guy? Were you able to make it to Kyle's sermon?