February 6, 2008

Singing the Flu

We don't have the full blown flu, but Kyle and I are definitely not feeling well and haven't been for a couple of days. Hanging in there and praying really hard that it doesn't turn into the icky throwing up for a week gross flu that is going around the church. No thanks, I'll pass.

I really don't want to get super sick because A) I have a house and son to take care of and B) my family is coming on Saturday to celebrate Maddox's birthday and that would stink to be sick then.

So, we're resting LOTS! We've watched almost the entire first season of 30 Rock and have watched all of Season 2 in the last 3-4 days. Yes, we're losers.

3 comments:

Candice said...

Well if I had read this post before the other I would have seen that you are having family in town:) I hope you feel better soon! It's hard when you as the mom doesn't feel good, so much depends upon us! May God give you strength.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Pullen said...

I'm so sorry you guys are getting sick-ish. Andy's got a nasty cold right now, so he's miserable. I hope you feel better! And I hope your no wheat next week goes well. It's nice to know I'm not alone in my quest!