February 19, 2008

Pictures of the Broken Nose

Maddox is recovering well from his mishap. The swelling has gone down considerably and is just looking pretty bruised at this point. He's been a trooper and has hardly been acting like he's in pain at all. I was able to move up his 1 year appt. 1 week (huge answer to prayer because our Dr. is VERY hard to get into) so he can be examined on Friday by his PCP to make sure that it's not crooked. It's looking pretty straight at this point, so I don't think that they'll need to straighten it, but I'm no Dr. and really can't say.

Here are a few pictures of yesterday, about 1 1/2 hours after it happened. The blood on his eye brow is just some blood from his nose, it's not a cut.

3 comments:

Jill Pullen said...

Ouch! Poor kid, I hope he's not in too much pain, and I hope his nose is straight. That would be hard for them to have to set it.

Cheryl said...

poor wittle guy! that looks painful.

Anonymous said...

i broke my nose last night-- i can appreciate the suffering the little guy went through...

http://journals.aol.com/abaleman666/boysaremean/