June 27, 2007

Cleaning Overhaul: Day 3

Today my instructions were the same as the last two days (they add a new one each day), and to read a brief overview of the system on flylady.net. I did all 3 and it's 10:30 in the morning. And, I've also done two daily challenges. I didn't have the chance to do yesterdays challenge so I did it today along with todays challenge.

Yesterdays challenge was to do a 27 item fling boogie. I went around with a garbage bag and threw away 27 items of trash. Todays challenge was to clean off my night stands which I did and it took all of 2 minutes. It was one of those things that I was seriously needing to do but just never got around to it. That's the story of my whole house.

I would consider Day 3 a success. I haven't shined my sink, but I'll definitely do that before bed because I really like waking up to clean sink, it makes my heart smile.

2 comments:

Ryan Finlay said...

Hey Emily,

I saw your comment on Mellisa's blog and didn't know about your's so thought I'd stop over to check it out. I look forward to keeping up with you here:) I am so bad at writing on mine...but I'm hoping to do more soon, more often. Take care, glad all is well:)

Candice said...

Hey, the above comment is from me, I just was under Ryan's name at the time.

Candice