September 29, 2008

I'm Back!

Sorry for the lack of postings, Maddox and I spent the week visiting his Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunt and Uncle. We had a really nice time. My mom and I went garage saleing on Saturday morning and scored an entire new wardrobe for Maddox for all of $17! And, it's super cute stuff that I love! So, that made me really happy. I came home to a sick husband who is hopefully feeling better today so that I don't have to send him to the Dr. which he would do kicking and screaming. I'll post more again later, just wanted to update real quick!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Sounds like you had a nice visit:) I love garage sales so much too. That's great to get new clothes for your son for cheap. I think everyone is getting colds recently, is that what he had? I have had a bad head cold this last week, and the boys have runny noses. My husband's getting it too. It's been miserable. Hopefully you and Maddox stay healthy!

Shelley said...

Is it just me or does it seem like Kyle gets sick every time you go back to Boise? He gets sick from missing you!

Awesome score on the clothes! I wish I could get a whole new wardrobe for $17!

Meggie said...

it was really fun seeing you!! I went to your mom's store yesterday and she told me about the shoes from other mothers! Bummer. Glad to hear you were able to make up for it at that garage sale!

Cheryl said...

It was great to see you Emily and meet Maddox. I had fun watching Bryce and Maddox play. :)Next time maybe we can visit longer.