June 6, 2008

Wall Vinyls

My parents are entrepreneurs and opened a consignment furniture store a few years back, within a year, they transitioned to a women's consignment clothing boutique. I look forward to my trips to visit because that means clothes shopping! I can get so much bang for my buck, it's great.

Recently, my parents decided to start a small marketing company and they started by buying a vinyl cutting machine and can now make wall vinyls like you can see in the picture. This is a very popular thing to do right now! Their website isn't fully functional yet, but once it is I'll post the link here so you can go check it out. Their prices are amazing! In the mean-time, you can check out their Etsy store here (I've also linked to it in my side-bar) They can custom make any saying that you want and they have numerous color options.

If you have a small business that you'd like to advertise on your car windows, they can make those as well as business cards.

No comments: