November 6, 2007

Sicky Baby

I think Monkey is sick :-( He feels a little warm today and he's been REALLY clingy. Seriously, I haven't had a moment of freedom except for nap time. I love holding him, though, it makes me happy. I just need to get my house cleaned because my best friend and her husband are coming to visit on Thursday. But, come-what-may, if the house isn't totally clean, I'm pretty sure she'll still love me any way. Well, it's nap time, so I best take full advantage of my time.

1 comment:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your baby is sick! I hope he will feel better soon!

Congratulations, Emily! You won a personalized clipboard in my Fall, Y'all! Bloggy Giveaway!

Please respond to this message by emailing me by Sunday evening, and let me know the name and the initial you'd like on your clipboard. Also, let me know if it is for a boy or a girl.

Thanks so much for playing!

~ Jill aka Mrs. Brownstone
xboxwife@hotmail.com