November 23, 2007

Home at Last!

We're home from a wonderful Thanksgiving/Christmas with my family in Boise! It was COLD and it snowed while we were there, which was totally awesome. Unfortunately, both boys pretty much slept through it because it was the first morning we were there and they were adjusting to the whopping 1 hour time change:-)

We had a really fun time, though and we're glad to be home and recover just a bit before heading back out there in 2 1/2 weeks.

Yes, I know we're crazy, but talk to my "little" brother who decided to get married on December 15th.

No, really, I'm happy for him and I love Nicole (his finace) so I'm glad that we're able to go out for the wedding. It's just weird that we'll have just be there.

Oh yeah, more laundry to do...the story of my life...

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Personally, I think it is GREAT that you will be back out here in 2ish week! Yay for us!!

Laundry sucks, though, huh?