September 28, 2007

Blogging Funk

So, yeah, I'm in the worst blogging funk ever. Probably some of it has to do with the demands of my little one, the most important one. He hasn't been feeling well and has been cutting teeth. He loves his mommy, what I can I say? Well, he actually loves the keyboard more. Not the one he can actually play with, but the one that we use, it's more fun for some reason. All this is to say that my computer time has been limited because there just isn't enough time in the day. My first priority is my Monkey and he only likes to sit on the floor alone for so long. Sooner or later he has to learn that the world doesn't revolve around him :-) I guess I'll start that next week, right along with getting him to sleep through the night again. I've been fooling myself into believing that him only waking up once at 3am is sleeping through the night because he goes right back to sleep. It sure does throw my body for a loop.

Okay, so that was the most random post ever, but it's it's 11:30pm and I really should be in bed. Especially, since I'll be woken up 3 1/2 hours. Well, actually, Monkey decided to wake up right now...gotta run!

No comments: