July 8, 2009

Maddox 2 Yrs. 5 Mo. Juliette 4 Mo.










Maddox the pirate.


Fun in the sun.






Asleep on the couch after a long day in the pool.

Trying out the Bumbo seat.

4th of July


4th of July parade



Juliette and me at the 4th of July parade.


Pirate Maddox doing his pirate puzzle.


Asleep on the floor last night...long day and no nap!


Pretty much the coolest car I've ever seen and I want one.


My kiddos being cute :-)


The sweetest picture I've ever gotten of both of them together. Love it!

My goof.


Training to be a model (yeah, right!)
That's our girl...always has her tongue sticking out.


My 2 cuties.

4 comments:

Jill Pullen said...

They both have such big, beautiful brown eyes! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer.

jacquelyn said...

somehow i missed these photos!
very cute! dahlia had that exact fourth of july shirt on when she was about 6 months! i just love all those fat rolls, i miss that!
gwen

Omi Kim said...

Love those pictures...your kiddos are adorable, what else can I say!!

m a r t a said...

I'm sorry, I don't know you, but I just have to leave a comment to say how cute your kids are. They are the dearest thing I have ever saw, I hope have two of these when I grow up :) do you mind if I follow your blog?